Unisa Press welcomes your manuscript of high scholarly excellence and originality. We function within a classic university press model:
- The Senate Publications Committee (SPC) oversees the quality assurance of publications.
- Unisa Press publishes independent scholarly and academic books and broader general interest original works.
- Unisa Press also publishes academic journals.
Linked to our Research and Innovation Portfolio, Unisa Press publishes within five focal areas, and on issues eliciting global discussion:
- knowledge generation and human capital development linked with the needs of South Africa and our continent;
- the promotion of democracy, human rights and responsible citizenship;
- innovation and capacity building in science and technology;
- economic and environmental sustainability;
- open distance learning.
Unisa Press - lighting the scholarly way.
Unisa Press make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information contained in our publications. However, Unisa Press, our agents, and our licensors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the publications on this platform. Any opinions and views expressed are the opinions and views of the authors, and are not the views of or endorsed by Unisa Press. Unisa Press shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to, or arising out of the use of the content of any publication on this platform.